Sunday, December 12, 2010

Into the Fold

Going into the fold of my third week of my new life transformation. It has been amazing so far. Already I see my body leaning out. My upper body is always the first to lean, so my shoulders and chest are coming in and getting smaller. This morning I also noticed my stomach a little leaner and yesterday working out, I could see how my inner thighs are coming in nicely as well. Good things are happening!

So I average about 1,000 calories each workout, 5 days a week. Then one day a week I go ballroom dancing with my hubby. Next week is our last week and then they break for the winter holidays. But he told me he wants to sign us up again, so I am very happy about that. So, on the Friday's that we are on break, I will substitute that for a workout. I am going to create a dancing style workout to keep in the spirit of my dance class. That is more of a lighter cardio workout for me, so I will create the program around that same premise.

Total calories expended per week are roughly 5,400, so I am well on my way to transforming. It is easy to see why I am leaning out already as burning 3,500 calories is equivalent to one pound of fat off my body. So at this rate, I am losing about 1.5 pounds of body fat per week. The safe, healthy, and long term way of going about fat loss.

Thanks for checking in to see how I am progressing. Make sure you follow this blog as it helps me to keep accountable to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment